Scratch built 4 cylinder

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickleford75

Reaction score
Here's some pictures of my first ic engine. It is a 4 cylinder 1 inch bore and stroke aircooled, splash lubed and based loosely on the Panther Pup. It was built using only barstock, and has o-rings for piston rings.

side rear.jpg

flywheel view.jpg

intake side.jpg

Nicely done! Nothing like the feeling of a newly completed engine on that first run. Warning - this is highly addictive. Of course you've already figured that out and are probably planning your next build. :)

Thanks for posting.
Todd.

Nicely done! Nothing like the feeling of a newly completed engine on that first run. Warning - this is highly addictive. Of course you've already figured that out and are probably planning your next build. :)

I already have started 2 new builds.... a v-8 of my own design and a lee hodgkin 9 cyl radial...... both are well on there way

Reactions: bjo
Here's some pictures of my first ic engine. It is a 4 cylinder 1 inch bore and stroke aircooled, splash lubed and based loosely on the Panther Pup. It was built using only barstock, and has o-rings for piston rings.

were can we see the entire build links
and not only the finish product..

nice work

Latest posts

Back