Hiya people, The other, after reading some information on rotary broach tooling and seeing a rotary broach in action, I was having my lunch at work and thought I would try my hand at designing a rotary broach tool. In the initital rough sketch i had set out the design with a fixed MT2 Arbor (my lathe when it arrives next weekend has a MT2 on the tailstock). I had initially designed it with the arbout thread on the 1 degree angle which would put the whole tool off skew - bad idea I thought lol... Last night I sat down and decided to redo the design after seeing that a local SIEG reseller has MT2 Arbors threaded to take a drill chuck for sale on ebay for a very decent price. So using that as the basis for the tooling, I designed a piece that will screw onto the arbour, has a rear thrust bearing, 2 centering bearings and the tool holder held in place with a face plate. The centre hole where the Rotary Broach cutter will be placed is drilled at a 91/89 degree angle perpendicular to the face. I am pleased to share the drawing with you guys and feel free to comment and make suggestions on how to improve it A couple of notes on the design, the bearing retainer plate will contain 6 or 8 screws to hold it onto the tooling body though the design does not show that clearly as I did not do a end on drawing of the face plate. The design contains NO dimensions. it is an intial design with dimensions to be set by the available bearings, screws and the arbor (I have not purchased the arbor off ebay and so do not really know the dimensions of its backplate or the depth of its threaded face) Also just for the record, the name Scallipus - is me... It is a name I use for a lot of gaming forums as there is another Excalibus out there on those forums lol and is the name I signed the designs with.