restoration of old wobler

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcw

Reaction score
hello all. can anyone idendify this little wobbler? the neighbour brought me this to restore.

DSCF0773.jpg

DSCF0775.jpg

Pascal

I don't think it is a Jensen, don't think Jensen ever used a burner like that. Looks a little like a weeden but could be something else.

This is as far as light years from Jensen.
Try posting this to

http://mamodforums.co.uk/

Those fellows will sort it out. It is a German engine, and there are many German experts there.
I'd say something from Doll, but nothing certain.

ty for the replies. joined the forum mentioned, maybe they know what it is at all so i can get the collors like they schould be.
my neighbour sais this is just how he found it on his granddad's attic when he passed away few weeks ago. it's a nice small little thing. can't find anything that would date it. but his dad told him he played with it when he was young so that would be around 55-60 years ago. and as far as he could tell it wasnt new when he played with it.
they are looking for the stuff that used to be with the engine. he remembers little saw and moving figures. lets hope they find them too as I realy like old toys :)
Pascal

Hi, it looks like a Doll 309 and the burner should be a round one i think , the burner in the pic looks very much like a Bing one.About 1935 vintage
best wishes Frazer

Back