Radial Engine from Sweden

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra428

Reaction score
Does anybody know what happened to these guys in Sweden?
I tried their site and it's no longer valid. Did they get out of the casting biz? Tried Goggling with no help. I'm in the middle of this project and now I'm really worried.....Can't get a new casting if I mess up! :toilet:

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Thanks
Tony

What, me make a boo-boo :shrug: I never made a mistake in my life.....once I thought I made a mistake .....but I was wrong Rof}
Tony

Being wrong or making a mistake isn't it the same thing? scratch.gif :hDe:

Noitoen said:
Being wrong or making a mistake isn't it the same thing? scratch.gif :hDe:

No and so true, but it helps! Right Ton'?Rof} Rof} Rof}

BC1

Well I just got a little lucky. I was able to find their email and fired off an email asking...are you out of biz or is your site just down. No bounce back after an hour. So I'll see what up....maybe?
Tony

I did some searching for a couple of hours just for grins and came up with next to nothing but the Email address of some guy whose name was attached to a website that was no longer in service. I wonder if it was the same fellow. I believe it was related to Strictly IC magazine if I recall correctly. Good luck with your search, I would hate to think that you have all that $$$$ wrapped up in something that is not replaceable should an error be made. That, and the fact that you have to be able to do it 9 times the same way. :big: :rant:

BC1

Thanks Buddy,
The heads are what scare me. Lots of angled and multi angled porting. I have the domes cut in and the cyl interface (had to make convex cutting tool). Push comes to shove I have agelesses plans so I could construct something from that. No messing up, double and triple check my cuts.
Thanks
Tony

cobra428 said:
What, me make a boo-boo :shrug: I never made a mistake in my life.....once I thought I made a mistake .....but I was wrong Rof}
Tony
Thank you. That was hilarious.
I know I'm going to think about this on the drive to work...and laugh laugh laugh.

Latest posts

Back