Please Vote For the June Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It Just Keeps Getting Harder To Choose!

• Maryak's Maryak 10

• esteam's Side Lever Engine

• gbritnell's 302 Ford V8

Results are only viewable after voting.

rake60

Reaction score
It that time again already.
Here are the three projects to be voted on.

Maryak's Maryak 10

esteam's Side Lever Engine

gbritnell's 302 Ford V8

All BEAUTIFUL efforts!
I certainly haven't been able to pick the one to vote for yet....

Poll will close at 5:00PM EDT June 9th.

Rick

Hi guys.

I am inexpressibly happy for this nomination. Thank you so much :D

But I didn't vote to my engine. I think the other nominees are fabulous.

Thanks again..

Best regards

Erdem

Wish we could have 3 winners.lol :shrug:

Unfair to put these 3 in competition :mad:. Should have 3 categories 2 stroke, 4 stroke and steam. I'd vote in all 3. :big: :big: :big:

rleete said:
I vote for a three way tie!

I'll second that. Seems like to vote these days you just gotta close your eyes and jab a magic marker at the monitor screen!

Great effort from all of youse blokes!

Gentlemen,
Having been a previous EOM winner it certainly wasn't my intent to submit something that might be nominated again. I do appreciate the nomination but like was stated previous, it's a shame that 3 projects like this have to compete against one another.
gbritnell

Choices should be hard to make. Isn't it great to see the quality and diversity of participation on this forum!!!

Best to all

Jerry

Very difficult choice but vote done. All three are winners though whatever there final position. :bow:

Jerry, what you mentioned about the diversity factor is so true. Just looking at these three fine examples reflects that clearly. A single Aero type engine, an unusual steam engine, and a multi cylinder IC engine. Something of interest for everyone. (maybe almost everyone :D ) Anyway the point being is that even with this fact being true we can and do appreciate them all for what they represent and the tribulations that were experienced by the builders along the way.

Cheers to all

BC1

While these are all beautiful models and deserving of the position I have to cast my vote for esteams side lever.
Thanks......Greg K.

Hi All,

Thank you very much for another nomination for project of the month, I am very honoured to even be considered.

Best Regards
Bob

ok ok i voted but i still like them all and want to vote for them all.

Decisions.... Decisions.... Decisions.... ??? scratch.gif :shrug: I need a three sided coin :big:

Votes in

Tony

Now this was a tough vote to cast. Not sure how you guys do this but mabe once a year we can vote with engines in different catagories. The workmanship here is just awsome.
Thank you all for the motivation you give to me.
Ren

The "problem" with gbritnell's engine (and the rest of his work), is that I know I can never hope to attain that level of craftsmanship. :'( Induces permanent envy.

Back