Time to Vote for the May Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Nominees are:

• Jack's PMR Lathe

• Troutsqueezer's Twin

• ksouers Elmer #6

Results are only viewable after voting.

rake60

Reaction score
And the Nominees Are....

Jack's PMR Lathe

Troutsqueezer's Twin

ksouers Elmer #6

Congratulations to the nominees!
Beautiful works all around!

This poll will close at 5:00PM EDT on May 9th, 2010.

Rick

Hello All: I just voted but it is such a hard decision, I wish I could vote for all of them. All of the nominees each month make me feel as though my attempts leave much to be desired. I see work that is so much more detailed than I do it just boggles my mind. There are truly many fine craftsman out there and the fact that it is world wide somehow pleases me in that we are really brothers with similar interests. "We are not alone"
Good Work Everyone!!!----------don

Congratulations everyone. :bow: :bow: :bow: Great work - thanks for sharing it with the members of this forum. You're all winners in my book,

Cheers,
Phil

With all the hubbub about the move and being shutdown and the slow down I didn't even notice it was that time again.

Kevin, you are in deep doo doo! Thanks, I appreciate the recognition. But I suppose one ugly duckling amongst these two very fine builds just make it's easier to choose a winner ;D

Congratulations to Jack and Trout. Great builds!

I too appreciate the recognition! Thank you Bob for the nomination! It's nice to feel like a part of this group.

-Trout

Hey Kevin,

It wasn't so much for the finish but the super smooth running even at very low pressure. And for the documentation.

Although that screw sticking way out there... that's to balance it right? ;D

Congratulations everyone! :bow:

KustomKB said:
Although that screw sticking way out there... that's to balance it right? ;D

Uh, yeah, that's it. Yeah. ;D

Only 78 votes cast? Come on, guys. These two models deserve more attention than that!
Jack has obviously spent a lot of time tending to the details of his tiny lathe (and I have a new found appreciation for tiny parts!)

Trout has take shiny to a new level. Lets see more action for these guys!

i think Tom T's 1886 Benz need a mention even if it didnt make it into the vote cheers Tom Thm:

very hard decision this month again all different types all worthy of recognition

Tom was nominated, but only the first three were taken for votes.

I have a sneaking suspicion Tom's beautiful motor car will show up next month Thm:

I got my vote in already.

But it's hard.
It's so hard.
It's like choosing between you people and my wife.
Okay...so that's an easy choice.
Actually real easy.

Probably why I'm rambling now. Been enjoying martinis with...
well not you people. :big:

Seriously though...with more and more members joining this great forum...it can only get tougher. Soon we'll need project of the week...or of the day...

Great job by all the nominated.

ksouers said:
Tom was nominated, but only the first three were taken for votes.

I have a sneaking suspicion Tom's beautiful motor car will show up next month Thm:

I have nominated a build for the Project of the Month EXACTLY ONCE!
I will be doing it again next month. ;)

Rick

I've nominated Tom twice but I think I miss it like seconds. ;D

John T.

zeeprogrammer said:
I got my vote in already.

But it's hard.
It's so hard.
It's like choosing between you people and my wife.
Okay...so that's an easy choice.
Actually real easy.

Probably why I'm rambling now. Been enjoying martinis with...
well not you people. :big:

Seriously though...with more and more members joining this great forum...it can only get tougher. Soon we'll need project of the week...or of the day...

Great job by all the nominated.

Don't worry zee...we won't tell her. ;D

Hello to Everyone

I appreciate the nomination and I realize the chance to be recognized for your efforts by the group should be enough, but I am afraid that, just like years ago in school, the better looking kid, the girl with bigger boobs, the child that can speak more clearly will always win any contest. Win or lose, I will continue to spend my time doing what gives me a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction all the while being able to say "Yes, I made that".

Thanks Again

Jack

Jack,

I think it's obvious which project took the most skill here and it wasn't mine.

Honestly, I didn't think my boobs were that big...

I voted for yours.

-Trout

Latest posts

Back