Our Web Site

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgeseal

Reaction score
Well it looks as though someone has tweeked it again.

From view posts since last vist. The header comes up and I shrink the header to get rid off it. as soon as I read a post and back to the index for another post the header is expanded again.

George from Conyers

I know I did not tweak anything, I dont fix on stuff when its not broke.

rake60 himself had some issues with links not showing.

I hope its not a server hard drive getting ready to die. I have been through that before.

I better get a backup of the site downloaded right now. When the host says they back up the site that means once a month.

You might see a little slow down for the next little while. I am backing up the whole site and the mysql.

So if the host crashes we have everything saved.

We dont work the server very hard but its hard to tell who we share the server with.

Disk space used. 326.92 of 17000 MB

Monthly Bandwidth Transfer 4765.52/210000 MB

Ok backup is done.

Here are a few stats.

statsmar2108.jpg

Thanks for your extra efforts Mike.

Nice numbers on that Webalizer Report!

Rick

I am still trying to see what I can do with the shrink and expand header issue so you can hide the portal for better forum viewing.

It may just be an issue in the code after using the "From view posts since last vist" that resets it.

SMF 2.0 Beta 3 Public is out but I will not mess with that for a good long while and let some pros fight the bugs out of that. Like I said , I will not fix it if its not broke.

Downloading the site backup.tar.gz is fast. 135 megs in less than 15 minutes.

Mike,

Just used the site and it seems to be back to normal

George from Conyers Ga.

Latest posts

Back