Not quite engines but it is metal (aluminum)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dparker

In Rembrance 8/2021
Reaction score
Hello All: These pieces are coffee table puzzles for playing with while talking with visitors if so desired.
S3500009J.jpg

Upper right is my version of "Instant Insanity" made from 1" steel cubes with coins embedded in all 6 faces instead of different colors, now the kids cant change the faces around to get the puzzle done. At the top is a 1 1/2" cube made up of nine pieces that fit into the homemade box if it is assembled correctly, this one came out of one of Guy Lautards books. Top left is the Tower of Hanoi puzzle. The center is a aluminum copy of a wood sliding block puzzle my Grandfather had (I didn't want to damage the original). The object is to move the upper left hand square to the lower left position. The rest are Dissection and Tangram puzzles I found in magazines and on sites in the internet. If I do not do these puzzles for a month or more it is just like I never saw them before, let alone made them. Possibly this is a sign of senility? I cannot lie to you, I also have a 18 piece cube puzzle that I could not get put together for this picture also from Mr. Lautards' book.
Don

Back