No 1 or is it #25

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I see that now that I have re-read your previous post. I just like looking at all of the pictures better is all. :big: Best of luck whatever you wind up making next.

BC1
Jim

That's a fine looking engine Terry. Even if it were not your first it would still look very nice. As for your lack of a video camera. Are you using a digital camera for the pics you posted here? Most any digital cam has video capability. Its not good enough to make the next blockbuster movie but certainly good enough for our needs here.

Chris.
Thanks for the comments.
As to being a first it certainly is! The last time I touched a lathe until a year or so ago was well over 50 years ago and the mill well Ive just had that about three weeks now.
As to the Camera it is an Olympus E420 which I had bought me for Christmas. I chose it as I could get an adapter to enable all of my lenses from My old model (Olympus 110)to be used. As far as I can see it does not have a movie capability however as mentioned before the manual is horrendous

Back