Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale

Reaction score
Hello everyone,being a first time poster, I hope I'm doing this right.My name is Dale and live in central Michigan, USA. I've been building models for about 15 yrs.Mostly RC aircraft but lately switching to small engines of any sort.starting my professional life as an auto mechanic,then working in engineering, 25 yrs, for one of the Detroit auto manufactures. My shop is in the basement and consists of a 9x20 Chinese lathe, drill press,vertical 14'' bandsaw.and lots of files and hand tools.I just completed the jingle bell steam engine and my first build was a low temp stirling that actually works! having a riot in this hobby hope to carry it into retirement. I really like HMEM there seems to be lots of real people with lots of great ideas!

Dale :
Welcome just moved this to the welcome area.
th_wwp
Glad you like the place
Tin

Dale,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Dale,
Welcome Aboard!

What Tin says about the pics

Tony

PS all 3 of my uncles where engineers and are retired from the "BIG THREE" they all worked for a different one. After 10 years they switched!

Welcome, Dale! I am glad to hear that the Jingle Bell engine got built again. I was showing mine off yesterday! If you have photos of your build or a running video, it would be great to see.

thanks for the warm welcome. now for the pics

engineprojects 867.JPG

welcome dale welcome to a great and very nice place (a round for the house) *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer* *beer*

so, when i get real smart i'll be able to post more then one pic per post :D
sorry folks i'll get sooner or later

engineprojects 865.JPG

Hi Dale, welcome to the forum!

Chuck

Welcome to the forum Dale.

At least you were able to post a pic. I needed the pic fairy to help me. (It was my only hope.)

Back