New Toys!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
I was in my basement shop tonight and things were not going well...
The wife came down and said "I got you something today."
And she placed this on the table.
Wiggler.jpg

I've been carrying my work center finder in my lunch box all time in case
I need it at home. Won't have to do that anymore.

Maybe I should start carrying a parting tool in my lunch box... :wink:

For sure, you need to get a way BIGGER lunch box! :wink:
Mel

Now, there's a woman what knows the value of a really good wiggle... Somebody just hadda say it....LOL (blush) :roll:
Steve

Cedge said:
Now, there's a woman what knows the value of a really good wiggle... Somebody just hadda say it....LOL (blush) :roll:
Steve

LOL Yeah, I think I'll keep her!

You've got it all wrong Rick.
What you should do is buy whatever YOU want and give it to the wife as a surprise gift, with choccies or flowers as well, Then when she says "Whats this junk here", just put on an angry look and tell her "Well if you don't want it, I suppose I can use it for something".
Doing it this way the wife feels guilty because she has refused your present but is happy with the choccies, and you get what you want without being nagged by the wife for wasting money on your hobby.
Everyones happy.

Nice gift by the way.

This woman bought me a new motorcycle for our first anniversary a few
years ago. She knows how to pick gifts. :wink:

My greatest issue is trying to match them. :?

Hi Rake,
I will swap yours for mine anyday.
Took mine to a wife swapping party last week and all I could get for her was a bit of ali bar and a second hand wheel for my bike.

Gt2

Chips will fly.

This is a Southbend 10K made in 76 used very little. I only found two metal chips when I was looking it over.

I am not working on any thing so have sometime to play. Here is my new lead hammer. Casted from an AL. mold.

HamerHorizontial.jpg

Back