New member from Finland

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V. Lehtonen

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

I've been viewing this site for some time now and finally got enough courage to register here :big: . My name is Ville Lehtonen, currently 19 years old and I live in Finland. I work as a plastic and metal machinist at a local small company. I'm still a greenhorn for this job ( I graduated last spring), but I'm eager to learn more. I have a basic knowledge in MasterCam and SolidWorks and I'm hoping to get certificates on both of them in the future. ::)

I'm interested in model engineering and I have designed and made a miniature engine as of my final work at school. I also won silver at the Finland's Skills competition last spring in turning. :p I'm hoping to get along with everyone and learn from others. Currently I'm training for Euroskills in CNC milling and I'm designing my own CNC mill/lathe.

Regards: V. Lehtonen

Ville Lehtonen

Hi and welcome to HMEM. Congratulations on winning silver at the Finland's Skills competition. I am sure that with your skill and determination that is just the start of a long and rewarding journey in machining. We look forward to your participation in the forum. If you have any questions just ask as there is always someone around to answer or at least give an opinion. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Welcome to the forum Ville!!!!

Sounds like you are going to fit i just fine around here!!!

Andrew

Ville,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome Ville, jump right in and have some fun!

Welcome to the forum Ville,and congratulations on your mastery of English, its perfect.
Stew

Thank you all for your warm welcomes :bow:

compspecial; Thank you, I'm glad that I can write understandable English :big: .

Back