new engine No 11

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bob
I have just read your post on number 11 from the start and I'm staggered at what u have done without a mill.
with your determination and skill, who knows what u could accomplish if u got a cheap used column mill/drill
lots of people knock mill/drills but they are cheap and do the job :)
with admiration from Aust
Pete

HI yep these lot of criticism regarding cheep mills but i keep on saying anything is beater than nothing I'm saving up for a mill i had sum money saved up but had to spend that on a new work shop roof

HI all dun a bit more made up the valve and valve nut and the inlet and exorst elbows the valve was first mashend to sises on the lathe by the Menes of super glue chuck then filed the slots in it for the valve nut and valve rod made up the pipe couplings by filing the two ends to give me the right angel then silver soldered the bit i did not get a pic of is making the threaded insert for the pipe fittings to screw on to right pics

HPIM0508.jpg

HPIM0511.jpg

HPIM0514.jpg

HPIM0515.jpg

Hi Bob
looking good mate
keep em coming :bow:
Pete

hi all did a bit more today gave sum parts a good clean and made up the connector for the valve sum pics

Those parts look polished to perfection. great build thread bob. looking forward to more pictures.
yours
peter

hi for sum reson the site will not let me post my pics

HI still wont let me post but if you go to madmodder you will see the pics on ther thanks bob

Hi Bob. Thanks for sharing a truly great project. I love all the pics. One picture tells a thousand words

Latest posts

Back