Need Help

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faizal

Reaction score
hi..anyone can help me..my cnc lathe HAAS can't zero return..alarm messages Tool Turret Unlock Fault.Anyone know how to settle this problem..

tq

Check the switch that senses the tool turret lock. It thinks it locked when it should be unlocked. This is just a wild guess by someone that has never seen your machine. If I was standing beside it I would have a much better understanding of the problem.

As already mentioned but also check the pneumatic cylinder for water contam its maybe a time out alarm.Try a loop prog using M43/M44 and check parameter is changing state parameter 62 is the lock time you could try doubling it.Its been a few years since i worked on these machines but it was usually the lock cylinder full of water that caused our probs. The switch nearest the turret is the unlock.
best wishes frazer

tq for ur information.. :bow:
im still new in this field..
did u mean the switch in the turret or on the back..

Depends on the model but its usually the ones on the lock cylinder.If the lock clunks its often the die springs have cracked letting suds in swelling the o ring.I would give you're HAAS service guys a ring they are usually good at phone fixing simple faults and will be able to diagnose anything more serious but they will need machine model serial number and any or all err codes
best wishes Frazer

1 more question..my another one cnc HAAS also have a problem.hydraulic pressure is to high & leaking at the pressure hydraulic gauge.do u know how to solve this..

Back