I started a new Elmer's 25 as a short project for the evenings. Well a few days later, and I need a new project This retains the geometry (bore/stroke/crank/inlet positions) of Elmer's 25 but I made some changes to the model. It now sits horizontally, with the flywheel below the crank. I added a steel cylinder liner made from hydraulic tubing and made a 3 piece piston from piano wire and aluminium. The crank is 3 piece from piano wire and aluminium. I also added a brass bushing for the cylinder pivot. The engine is a push fit on the base and stays in place fine running at over 100psi. Piano wire works great for purposes like this, super tough and it's hard enough to make d-bits from, making super-precise fits easy to achieve. I just need to polish it now. Thanks for looking!