Motor Boys Plans - Naylon Viper

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LADmachining

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have deliberated where to place this post, and this seemed to be the best fit. Mods please move if in the wrong place!

I have recently re-read the whole of our dear friend Ron Chernich's ModelEngineNews site for which I had a membership DVD.

I see there were a number of engines for which plan sets were produced for purchase. Does anyone know if the purchase/distribution of these plans was taken over by anyone since Ron's passing? In particular, I am interested in building the Naylon Viper.

Any help appreciated,

Anthony

Last I heard through one of the motor boys a couple of months ago was there were solicitors involved with two parties sorting out details of Ron's site and the MB drawings, etc.

I built two Nalon Vipers, a Mk I and a Mk II from the Motor Boys plans. They are my faviorite "Diesels" I've built, and I've built quite a few. They are very loud, which is half the fun! They are also finger-bruisers when starting.

Back