model build of abom79's rotary welding table.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobby

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I built a scratch model of abom79's rotary welding table.

He is a very good inspirational machinist, who pays attention to detail, He is an youtube creator, and he finished a series playlist of a rotary welding table he designed and built for his shop, you can find his channel called (abom79 youtube).

I just finished doing my own series playlist of building a miniature model size version of his table, all from scratch in my homemachineshop.

You can find the series on my youtube channel called (myenjoyablehobbies youtube)

enjoy, and have fun in the shop.

I noticed you are using a tablet to show the cad work. did you draw on the tablet, or is that just a viewer. If you did draw, what software are you using, and what kind of tablet?

I noticed you are using a tablet to show the cad work. did you draw on the tablet, or is that just a viewer. If you did draw, what software are you using, and what kind of tablet?

Hi techonehundred,

the tablet I'm using is an apple ipad, the cad software I'm using is in the app store, its called "biiCADo Pro" it is a CAD program and not a viewer, also it is not a sketch or drawing app, but a fully functioning CAD platform where all the drafting work is done on the tablet..

Back