• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mill and Lathe wanted

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket Man

Reaction score
Anyone live in the Phoenix Arizona area?

I live in Avondale Arizona, I need a Bridgeport Mill and a 12x36 or 12x40 gear head lathe.

If you know of one for sale let me know.

I also need a trailer to move them.

Anyone live in the Phoenix Arizona area???

I bought a house with a 3 car garage in Avondale I need a Bridgeport mill and a small gear head lathe.

There's a decent looking lathe at government auction in Holloman AFB in southern NM, picking it up would be a day trip if you won the auction. They're usually rusty but around here it really is just surface rust. It's a '96 Standard Modern and would be a really good catch at a couple grand.

If you're still looking for a lathe drop me a line.

I don't live in the PHX area :( - Charlottesville, VA :)

I do have a Emco-Maier Super 11 in as-new condition. I'm the original owner. Fully tooled. Selling due to replacement by Hardinge HLV-H.

Mike
[email protected]

Anyone live in the Phoenix Arizona area?

I live in Avondale Arizona, I need a Bridgeport Mill and a 12x36 or 12x40 gear head lathe.

If you know of one for sale let me know.

I also need a trailer to move them.

Latest posts

Back