Making flywheels from plate material

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind I wouldn't mind a copy too. (If Bogs doesn't mind)
I do have Bogs sketch saved on this but not his photos and I need to reproduce a cast brass pulley in the next week or two and I will be making it from sheet as I don't have any 3 inch diameter brass bars to work from and I will need all the help I can get to do this.

Mel & Tony,

Go for it, no need to get permission from me.
In fact Mel, I would like a copy if possible, so maybe I could put things right.

John

John I have sent you a email with the photos, hope it works.

Tony, send me a email with your address and I'll send you a copy also.
I tried to send it via PM but it wouldn't take.
Mel

Mel,

You are an absolute star, you have just saved me many hours of work.

Post has been fixed.

Many thanks

John

lugnut said:
Like I said earlier in this post I save all (well some of the better ones) posts that I think I might be able to use later. I do have this one on flywheels saved in Microsoft Word and would be happy to send it to you (With Bogs Approval) of coarse ??? It's about a 2500KB file.
Mel
And just how does a feller go about saving a thread with all the pics at full size? That would be really handy!:)

I just copy and paste them into MS Word. Then save them to file. Works great and I can edit a little if needed. Ad notes and resend them if needed, like today to John. I set up a "Shop Tips and Idea's" file in my documents files and save them there.
Give it a try.
Mel

Thanks for that Mel.
Got the email.
I've just spent the last hour chopping wood so I'm recovering at the moment but then I will read through it all and decide how I'm going to proceed in making the pulley.

I am a n00b myself , but the images show well enough for me... ??Maybe it is your "my computer" settings that have caused them to "evaporate"?? I hope they return :D

A nice simple- what I need- lesson- Thanks John

Greg,

If you look up this post a bit, I fixed it a couple of days ago with the help of another member.

John

i too will copy for future reference. if thats ok
thank you

Latest posts

Back