• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Magnetic vise

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronson

Reaction score
I have an Eclipse magnetic vise for sale. It is made in england model ax47 serial #8286 lenght 178mm 7" width 113mm 4 3/16 height 43mm 1 5/8. It has some marks on the top and if you need more photos let me know. Now i have no idea what this thing is worth i found one that is new and the same measurements on the internet but i dont expect that kind of money so just make me an offer or trades are welcome any type of machining products that would work with a southbend 9" or taig lathe.
http://www.buckandhickman.com/find/...es/category-is-WV02+Magnets/product-is-228600
IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

MG_2560.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_2557.jpg

If any one as sold one of these or seen one sell please let me know what it sold for to give some kind of starting point. Thanks sorry for the long winded post.

Bronson

Back