Looking for Otto-Langen plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonas324

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for plans of a Otto-Langen atmospheric gas engine. Does anyone know where to find any? I have seen some models on the internet so I guess that the plans has to exist ;)

Cheers,
Jonas

I've been looking for the same thing! There is a fellow who has a website (couldn't find it with Google right quick) that has a picture of about 20 of them sitting on a table. He designed and built his from the patent info. Then there is a full size replica I found on YouTube and that guy did the same thing. He sent me the patent info. I'm on my phone now but I'll attach the patent drawing when I can get back on my shop computer.

This is the video that got me looking for it:
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bJSSgMeSL0[/ame]

Good luck! If you find it please contact me!

That's him, I still have his name in my contacts. I actually posted the wrong video as it was about a year ago and that one is recent.

He was a very nice follow, sent me the same info he started with. Find him on YouTube. His work is flawless.

A guy by the name of Emmet Lenaz used to do them in the 90s but he is no longer with us.

J

Back