looking for design partner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave-in-england

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Dave, semi-retired mechanical designer / amateur inventor using Solidworks, with lots of spare time to myself.

I don't have any machinery or any other equipment now that I have moved in to a small flat.

I am looking for a design buddy and inventor type of person - model engineer, who has some interesting ideas for small engines, etc. to work together on small ideas and projects, no larger than 300mm in any direction.

I can make up 3D models and produce A3 size drawings in .pdf for all of the individual components and final assemblies.

No money involved, either way, this is just for hobby purposes.

Photos of the physical model and plans can be put onto HMEM for other modellers to use.

I live in north Andover, southern England.

Hi Dave,

I live nr ross on wye, and leave been model engineers for 40 plus yrs. let me know if I can be of help. I too use cad, and currently completing a full size steam tractor,

Let me know I can be any help. I've been a tinkerer all my life and I use inventor. I can draw, test or virtually animate designs if needed. I use autodesk inventor for these purposes mostly. I'm all the way in North Carolina US though.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back