Kludge

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max corrigan

Reaction score
Anyone heard from Kludge lately? i miss his self depreciating comments, i would like to think the old fellow was OK!
ps I tried the search but it did'nt come up with anything!
regards Max.....

I received a PM from him many months ago. I never got an answer to my response, and haven't seen him about the forum since. :-[

Now I worry,
Kermit

Kluge was removed from the roles per his request . I miss him too he was a bit of an odd duck but a harmless and interesting one.
Tin

I miss Kludge as well!

No member can just delete their account.
That feature is here to allow us some recourse on a
hit and run spammer.

I was the Administrator who approved Kludge's request to
remove his account. At that time I told him that the door would
always be open if he changed his mind. He is most welcome here
anytime!

Rick

As of a week or so ago my friend Kludge was doing well and with a major tool gloat. Involved in some other interests presently.

I call upon his knowledge ocassionally about items of a common interest and he is always willing to share with me and personally I couldn't ask for more than that. Enjoy the opportunities of the human libraries here when they present themselves.

Tell Kludge we all say hello!

and very best wishes!

Dave
( Steamer)

Shadow said:
As of a week or so ago my friend Kludge was doing well

That's nice to hear 8) please pass on our best regards, he's got my email addy and he's welcome to use it any time ;)

CC

Good to hear he is OK, thanks everyone for answering my query!i know a lot of us,(like me) are not brand new anymore, and it's a cause for concern when someone vanishes of the radar, i know he had a furry bunny problem in the brain (as Tel would say) but as mentioned I'm glad he's alright!
Just a thought why do they asked to be removed other than just simply stop posting?
Regards to all Max..........

Latest posts

Back