just HI

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itowbig

Reaction score
hey there fellas. ive been gone for quite a while had help issues sold most of my stuff now im retooling hahahahaha. got a 7x10 lathe this time around ( i can move it indoors if needed) so ive been toying with it. almost got it set up.
looking forward to catch up reading now. boy i got a lot of reading to do too.
any who howdy and ill see ya around . Thm:

Hi there Sid, I can't recall seeing any of your previous posts, you must have been gone for a while. Where about's are you located?

Paul.

im located in california. im just a newbe never really posted much . but asked a few questions. health has forced me too sell everything and now im trying to restock.
More precise im in middle of cali. fresno area. now armed with a 7x10 little fella. it's pretty good straight out of the box. just major cleaning and the start of tweaking it
to suit me. looking forward to many more questions and hope some build's soon.
Sid.

Itowbig---Good to hear from you. You have a lot of "catching up" to do. Best wishes for good health.----Brian

Welcome back sd hope things are sweeter the second time around. I started out on a 7 x 10 and still have it.
Tin

Latest posts

Back