Just another new guy.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I already made a first post and a member asked me to make an introduction here so that is what I am doing. I am from Western Kansas and found this site while trying to find a way to reproduce old decals. I am wanting to eventually build a larger live steam garden type railway but its a long way down the road. Just kind of looking around and learning what others have done right now. Making a living and building a house are kind of in the way of the fun stuff at this point in my life. Not sure what else to say, I am not very good at talking about myself. I have looked around the site and it looks like there are lots of folks with lots of neat projects.

Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to include a decent workshop in the house building budget :D

I already have a fairly decent one, got 3 lathes, verticle and horizontal mills, shaper, brake, shear, english wheel and several other things. Thanks

Latest posts

Back