• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

in the market

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never dealt with that company... but that looks like the standard 7x lathe from Sieg with an added tach.

Maybe the most recent REVIEW on mini-lathe.com will be of assistance. They just review a lathe almost like that with a a digital tach.

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Eric

It looks like the "standard" Chinese machine that is sold world wide in many paint colours.

I have a similar offering at home from Chester lathes. http://www.chesteruk.net/store/conquest_lathe_super.htm

As long as you understand it is a fairly light mass produced machine it works fine within it's capabilities. The mini lathe site quoted above gives a good overview of similar machines. Mine needed some minor adjustments and needs some of the popular modifications when I get round to it but otherwise IMHO for the price offers a good home choice.

As you will see on the Chester site there are other bigger and small options available. The price looks fairly average as well.

Back