Hit me - Miss me?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bob. Sorry to hear about the solder mix up. What is the correct solder for the oiler?

Barry and Herbie,

Thanks for the support guys. :bow: :bow:

Herbiev said:
Hi Bob. Sorry to hear about the solder mix up. What is the correct solder for the oiler?

This is the best I could come up with.................the other one.....................i.e. the one that melted before the brass ;D

Best Regards
Bob

I have SBA45 if you want some. We will be going away next week end for about 2 weeks maybe 3 We should be home Wednesday so you could call in after shopping.

Getting close now Bob. I am itching to see this one going. Have you picked a color yet?
Brock

moanaman said:
I have SBA45 if you want some. We will be going away next week end for about 2 weeks maybe 3 We should be home Wednesday so you could call in after shopping.

Thanks Barry, :bow: see ya Wednesday. I'll give you a bell when we leave Seaford.

ShedBoy said:
Getting close now Bob. I am itching to see this one going. Have you picked a color yet?
Brock

Brock, colour...............when I think of all the things I will probably have to re-make and then all the things I should bling ??? ??? ???

Would you care to make some suggestions..........for colour that is ;D

Best Regards
Bob

How about working clothes. Denso tape the important bits then let it rust in the garden, paint it with clear with a flattening agent to stop it shining. ;)
Rust is a colour. Not trying to offend.
Brock

ShedBoy said:
How about working clothes. Denso tape the important bits then let it rust in the garden, paint it with clear with a flattening agent to stop it shining. ;)
Rust is a colour. Not trying to offend.
Brock

Brock,

No offense taken ;) Interesting concept and one I would never have thought of. A close inspection suggests to me I will need some bog here and there, followed by paint to hide the bog. :eek:

Best Regards
Bob

Lack of Progress Report :eek:

1st it was tanks tanks and more tanks :mad:

2nd Severe chest pain, a ride in an ambulance and 2 days in hospital before they decided I had a bad dose of viral pluresy. :mad: :mad: At least I can breathe on my own again and am home being waited on hand foot and finger ;D

Ah well next week should see me making springs. :D

Best Regards
Bob

Glad your on the mend Bob
Pete

Geez Bob! I'm glad your alright! Stay on the mend and away from the Tanks!

Dave

Bob - There is no way to enjoy an ambulance ride! That pluresy stuff can be painful and scary but I'm happy to see you're on the mend!

Jerry

Bob

Sorry to hear you've been crook, look after yourself and enjoy the attention of her indoors.

Gavin

Pete, Dave, Jerry and Gavin,

Thanks for the support guys. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Sounds like a presrciption of shed time is needed. Good to see your feeling better Bob.
Brock

Hi Bob. Quite a shock to the system but glad to hear you're on the mend. I'm afraid to say that getting the after-taste of that hospital food out of the system takes a little longer. Enjoy the pampering and Galina's cooking and hope to catch up again soon.
Best wishes
Herbie

Hi Bob,
Glad you are on the mend. I go away for a couple of weeks and you mess up. :( The ambulance ride would not be good either with your complaint. SA ambulances are the roughest things to ride in except possibly the little old 3 cylinder 2 stroke Suzuki 4WD.
Make sure you are truly better before taking the long trip to the workshop.

Cheers
Barry

Brock, Herbie and Barry,

Thanks Guys. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am not going to the Port this week and already I am having withdrawal symptoms :eek: A week off now is better than the alternatives. ::)

Best Regards
Bob

Maryak said:
Brock, Herbie and Barry,

Thanks Guys. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am not going to the Port this week and already I am having withdrawal symptoms :eek: A week off now is better than the alternatives. ::)

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Bob

I am glad to see that you realize that taking a bit of time now means less down time in the future. It took me a lot of years to figure that one out. Good to hear your on the mend. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Bob - Glad it worked out ok... Mine ended is a hextuple bypass... But get in the shop and make some chips!!!

Harold

Maryak said:
Lack of Progress Report :eek:

1st it was tanks tanks and more tanks :mad:

2nd Severe chest pain, a ride in an ambulance and 2 days in hospital before they decided I had a bad dose of viral pluresy. :mad: :mad: At least I can breathe on my own again and am home being waited on hand foot and finger ;D

Ah well next week should see me making springs. :D

Best Regards
Bob

Bob,

I've suffered from that off and on for many years. The pain is memorable...

Chuck

Latest posts

Back