Hit and Miss

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldncrusty

Reaction score
Hi all, heres why i wanted to find another lathe, after 3 yrs,,,
I got my dad to send me up my engine i was building before i lost my shop,
after i finish the restore on the south bend ill start building it again,
its a 2X modified,,, bob shores little angle,,if i remember right,,i cant find the plans i had,
anyone have a set they want to share with me so i can finish it?
I was building it in his scale also, but my dad cant find it,,oh well,,
j

IMG_1895 Hit and Miss.JPG

IMG_1896HT.JPG

you know i think your right,,lol,,,dam brain-damage,,,,i get forgetfull and its been3 yrs,, :big:

got to get my books sent up to me,,you remided me i have 3 of his books,,thanks,,

techonehundred said:
I don't think that is a little angel. the Little angel has a head on it. I think that this one is a Duclos odds and ends engine with a few details added.
see a thread here. http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=1859.0

hi Oldncrusty
I can not help with plans or such, but I was interested in your engine as its unique and goes to show how well these little motors lend to expression.
Im sure that with a little bit of work it will be something to be proud of.
Pete

thank you, i just got my lathe and i am rebuilding it, its in pieces now, and im having a ball,
once i get it back togeather im going to buy a milling kit for it, and then start finishing the motor,
all in fun and something to keep me busy,
Ive found an old barber chair, that im picking up, I need to sit when i work,,my disability,( i fall down alot,,lol) but dam i have fun,
I thank god ive found my girlfriend, hey she lets me use her oven to dry my lathe parts,,,

She sounds like a keeper Buddy :big:
Pete

Latest posts

Back