Hi from south wales

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podge

Reaction score
Hi all just getting into this, always been into building stuff but now I'm in the middle of setting up my own little workshop I've recently picked up an old dore westbury mk2 with dro and have the use of a boxford aud 41/2 I havnt done any turning or milling since leaving school but intend to suck up all the info I can all the best podge

Welcome to this forum Podge. I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff here!

Cheers,
Phil

I live near ross on Wye, Welcome to the Website, look forward to seeing your posts,

Cheers,

Colin

Hi all just getting into this, always been into building stuff but now I'm in the middle of setting up my own little workshop I've recently picked up an old dore westbury mk2 with dro and have the use of a boxford aud 41/2 I havnt done any turning or milling since leaving school but intend to suck up all the info I can all the best podge

Welcome Podge. Lots of good info and friendly faces on this forum.

Thanks for the welcome all much appreciated. Turned my first thread in 30 years this afternoon and it was successful thanks to the info on this site! I'm in the middle of rebuilding a 1946 triumph 500 at the moment , would love to build a beam engine aswell thanks again podge

Back