• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HF Mini Mill For Sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philjoe5

Reaction score
I have a used but never abused Harbor Freight Mini Mill for sale. Still has the original gears and a replacement set I bought but never needed. Comes with a 0 - 1/2" drill chuck and the 3" milling vise shown in the photo. $300 and pickup in Lancaster, PA only. I will not post this on eBay until members here have a chance to buy it. If no offers it'll go on Ebay in a week.

Phil

mill 4 sale.JPG

I would pay that for it but I can,t pick it up, can you have it shiped?

Sorry Wes. This machine needs to be crated to ship safely and I don't have the facilities to make a suitable crate.

Phil

Okay. By the way, What kind of engine is that in your picture?

That's a vertical engine running on steam that I designed starting with plans for a #3 mill engine designed by Mr. Ray HasBrouck who sadly passed away early this year.

Thanks for asking and good luck finding a mill

Cheers,
Phil

Hello, i was wondering if you might still have this item, or if it is gone via ebay??

thank you, Lance

It sold on eBay last week. Should the deal fall through for any reason I'll resurrect this thread.

Cheers,
Phil

Latest posts

Back