Hey Y'all from Texas

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deereboy3020

Daniel
Reaction score
Howdy Guys & Gals...I'm new to these parts and thought I would give y'all a big shout out from Magnolia, TX..40 miles due north of Houston. I had the opportunity to look around here fer a spell and I'll tell you what...There's some great talent here:eek::eek:. As a machinist/toolmaker for 37 years, I retired a couple years back to start my own thing making rims,mufflers,air cleaners,hydraulic cylinders and just all around farm toy and truck parts, mostly in 1/16th scale...It's been a heck of a ride so far, but I aint turnin back.:D..So if Ya don't mind, I'd like ta sit a spell and put ma learnin hat on..I promise I won't cause too much a ruckus.

Please don't mind my "slang" spelling..I du no how ta spel:D

Daniel

Last edited:
Welcome Daniel...I am betting your favorite color might be green too ;) Pull up a chair and join in the fun. And i case you haven't figured it out yet...we love pictures of the kinds of things you enjoy doing, your shop, etc.

Regards,
Bill

Welcome from San Marcos! I have family in Pinehurst, nice country up there.

Welcome from the cool part of Texas, San Benito, down here in the Rio Grande Valley.
Pete, kf2qd

Howdy,
New myself, Lake Jackson. I went to Lathe School at the Groton Sub Base in the 70s, but have not turned since I got out, however, I am looking to start relearning. I am a steam engine kinda guy. I crawled every inch of the BB Texas engine room when one had a whole lot more freedom to do just about anywhere on her about 1978/79.

Welcome Daniel! we never stop learning, and this is a great place to learn about engines and engineering.
stew.

Latest posts

Back