hey all, from the UK

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter79

Reaction score
Hi all, Grant here from the UK,

been lurking a couple of weeks now, thought i'd say hi.

can't wait to get into some of the projects here as soon as i get my chippy up and running :)

Hi grant, welcome. where abouts in the uk are you from? Im from essex. Do u mean a lathe by Chippy? Got any projects in mind I'm working on an steam engine I bought planson the us ebay for. Making the parts slowly and surely.
Calum

Hi Grant and Calum ... I am also based in Essex (UK) ... Where abouts in Essex Calum.

I am building a couple of loco's ... Conway and Lilla with the Darjeeling B Class as my dream loco.

Dave

Hi Dave I live in chelmsford, you? I'd love to build a loco one day but I've got quite away to go. What gauge are you working on?
Calum

Hello,

I'm new here too, but have been making steam for years now, I have just bought castings for a wright j5 and a half size John Deere petrol,engine,

Hi niceonetidy it'd be great to see some of you work in the photos and videos section :)

Calum

Hiya Calum,

Great Totham (Between Maldon and Tiptree)
I am working on both 32mm Gauge (16mm/ft Narrow Gauge) and 3.1/2" gauge again Narrow Gauge Loco's.
I am a member of Colchester Club, so plan to run on their track, once the loco's are finished.

Dave

welcome tell us a bit about yourself your shop and your interst in model engines.
Tin

Welcome Grant, hope you get your "chippy" up and running soon. :)
Stew.

Back