Heloo my dear frends

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj_monty

Reaction score
Heloo dear members my self Mohanish (Dj_Monty) and i m Form India and i m Machine Designer and manufacturer in india I Have my own Factry and i just love to make something new and small i just here for a 2 months and I must say that this Forum just Rocking for that peoples who r like me so i'm just loving this

Welcome once again DJ wEc1. I find it especially interesting to hear from new (and existing) members from other countries. It is enjoyable to hear of their adventures into the world of machining and to see the fruits of all their hard labors. What sorts of things have you made in your shop?

BC1
Jim

heloo guy's

As is said i m from India and i made Tyre Bulding machines and all that stuff i have 5 Axail M/C for that and other's like CNC and VMC M/C's. It's my hobby to make scaled models and all that once i visited this site and to be vary frankly speak that i just love this site. I found each and every thing that i wont.

Latest posts

Back