hellooo from fresno calif.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itowbig

Reaction score
howdy hey
first thanks for letting me in.
im a Diesel truck tower. ive just acquired a 8x14 lathe & a mini mill hf . im very new to machining and such but a fast learner. have managed to build my first ever wobbler.
i could not believe it really worked. ive been lurking about here mostly reading, and picked up a few things here and there. im not very smart math wise but i can figger some things out. im hoping to one day maybe get a small gas powered engine built and running. but have a long way to go as far as learning. any who thank you and i hope to be asking many ?s along the way

Hey Sid,

Welcome to the club! That 8x14 is pretty nice lathe (twice the mass of my 7x). Lets see pictures of that wobbler! Ask as many questions as you want.

Eric

just a hello and welcome from a fellow noob! :big:
im sure you will enjoy this forum tremendously as I do
(cant make a day complete without logging on here first ;D)

everyone is helpfull also!

my first wobbler (im proud of this ) it works yaaaa :big:

P1010669.jpg

P1010668.jpg

Thats a nice looking engine Sid. Good job on your first. Check out our team build section... next starts soon. Maybe you want to jump in... it is a good experience.

Eric

Hi Sid,

Welcome to HMEM. Nice looking engine you've built.

Chuck

Sid,

Nice wobbler, don't give up on your second engine yet, like the guys said put it on a shelf to tinker with on a rainy day (if you get those in fresno :big:)

Welcome to the club from another noobie!

-Bret

very nice wobbler sid..... and welcome to the club.......ask all the questions you want.

a little video of the wobbler running would be nice...........

chuck

Latest posts

Back