Hello!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H Pearce

Reaction score
This is my first post, i have been lurking around here for months...finally decided to sing up.
First a little bit about me, I'm a marine engineer, born in New Zealand, currently living in germany while taking a brake and prepping for a exam. Main model engineering interests.... everything! but with a slant towards marine steam and areo engines.

Regards to all
Hedley.

Welcome to the forum Hedley.
Are you building? Got pics?
Have you build something? Got pics? ;D

Welcome to the forum Hedley...I guess you already know we like pics :)

Regards,
Bill

Hedley,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

HI jump in and have sum fun regards from bob in the uk

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

I will try to find some pics, currently I'm a bit lost as my work shop is in storage in NZ and I'm in germany..... haven't seen it in about a year :-\
Main project is a steam train, from the jpduval web site, it is about 3/4 done just the motor and and some fiddly bits to compleat.
as i don't have a work shop at the moment I'm putting the spare time to good use on eBay collecting castings and measuring equipment.... very addictive!

as a side note i was in a nice LITTLE work shop this morning, completely amazing place in the back of a old cow shed, the village has about 10 houses, one of the milling machines has about a 5 METER table!!!! i could have laid out my whole train and milled it in one setup!! i had some major tool envy.

Back