Hello to everyone!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolman82274

Reaction score
I have been a member for a few months now. I enjoy all the posts,pictures,and plans. I am currently a tool&diemaker at a factory that makes Satellite dishes and just about any antennae know. The company is Winegard Company. I have made a few motors from plans I have got off the download section. some successful and a few left me scratching my head. LOL. Anyway I just wanted to speak up and say Hi and Ty for such a great website.:D

Welcome to the site from another toolmaker, retired. I had a Winegard wind up antenna in my caravan, great reception.

Paul.

Toolman
Very interesting, I was in design in a tool shop and designed a tool to stamp satellite dishes. 4 different sizes from the 18" dish to 36". Kaultronics was the company that we made the tool for. This was 15 yrs ago.
Greg

We out source all of our big dies due sheer size of them we are not capable with the machines we got. We do machine a lot of the small die blocks and punches. We have a 800 ton blow press that stamps are dishes. Its a four die stage process. We currently stamp a 46cm,51cm,60cm (which I believe we ship some to New Zealand which is a neighbor or yours) and 76cm,& 1meter those don't get made much. We also have 2 400 ton presses that put out the assembly pieces aswell

Latest posts

Back