Hello from Wisconsin

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmiller

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I have been working on small machined models for a long time now. Many started, only a few completed. Nearing retirement maybe more completed. Also a ham radio operator. Was wondering if there are more hams interested in the machining hobby that would want to have a machining net. Let me know on this forum. Currently working on the PM Research 6" model Lathe. Also Challenger V-8 engine.
Greg

Welcome to the forum my friend. Where in Wisconsin are you located? I live in Manitowoc so if we are close enough maybe we can hook up outside the forums as well.

Thank you;

Greg Knipp

Hi Greg,
I'm from Madison, sorry no ham knowledge but the Challenger V8 sounds like a fun project.
Art

I live just north of Holmen, WI. That's about 20 miles north of LaCrosse. Age here is 60. Worked in metal my whole life. Main hobbies radio and machining.

Greg

Welcome Greg, I hope you may find a fellow "ham" enthusiast on here.
Stew.

I am also new to this site,also from wisconsin. Its nice to hear other people from wisconsin are also enjoying this hobby

Yes I enjoy this hobby, especially enjoy improving my work shop. I hope to find some Ham Radio operators also in this hobby to start a net.

Greg

Back