Hello from Turchia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinan ISIK

Reaction score
Hi I am from Turchia and I am a teacher on vocational school. How can I make a simple steam engine? Please help me. Regards...

Welcome Sinan,

It would be helpful if you could give us some idea of what machines you have to work with, what size engine you are interested in, and what your experience level is as far as machining. I will have to plead ignorance here....where is Turchia??

Regards,
Bill

Welcome!

If you have machine tools (mill and lathe) there are many plans for a simple wobbler type engine.

If you do not have the tools to machine your own I sell fully machined, ready to assemble kits. Please send me a private message if you are interested in a ready to assemble kit.

wlindiii said:
Welcome Sinan,

It would be helpful if you could give us some idea of what machines you have to work with, what size engine you are interested in, and what your experience level is as far as machining. I will have to plead ignorance here....where is Turchia??

Regards,
Bill
Hi,
First thank you very much for your kind helps and I am sorry my bad english :). You are so kind. I am a philosophy teacher on vocational high school. But when I was on high school my branch was mechanich. For this reason I can use lethe, milling machine and other machines.

Bill, my country's name Turkey. But I don't like this spelling. Because Turkey at the same time is an animal name. Turkish spelling Türkiye. But when I use on outside forums I writing Turchia. Turchia is Italian spelling and nearest pronunciation for my language.

Best regards...
Sinan

http://www.ceml.k12.tr/ my school web site.

Welcome to the forum Sinan.
Looking forward to seeing your build progress.

Sinan,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Back