Hello from South Carolina

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clearcaseman

Reaction score
Hello Guys.
a small introduction. I have been an acrylic fabricator for a little over 10 years. I started a company with a friend of mine called clear computer case where we started selling acrylic computer cases. I also turn pens on my rikon 16 inch lathe and have tons of harbor freight toolage. I have wanted to build a stream/air powered engine for years. I have been mooching space from my best friend to have somewhere to leave my tools. I started building a workshop at my house a few months ago (business has been slow for a long time) and hope to learn lots here and also hope to be able to contribute in some form.

Thanks
Bill

Bill

Welcome to HMEM. Glad you found us and look forward to your participation in the various forums. It would be interesting to see some photos of some of your computer cases when you have the time. If you have any questions just ask, there is always someone around to answer or at least give an opinion. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Welcome, Bill. You've come to the right place. Any pictures of the workshop you're building would be appreciated too. wEc1

Regards,
Rudy

Thanks for the welcome guys. I will post some progress pics of the shop tomorrow. and I live out side of Columbia in a little town called Pelion.

Welcome,

I am just getting back into metal working. I live in the Greenville area.

Roy

Bill,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the intro. One of the shops I used to work at did a bit of acrylic fabrication . And I have done the pen thing as well ,mostly Corian and some wood. Helped pay for many of my tools.
The questions about acrylic fabrication come up from time to time so we will welcome your expert advice.
This is a great first read post lots of info.
http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=9413.0
Tin

Back