Hello from Kansas City!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyleM

Reaction score
Im 55 and a hobbiest. Been at it 5 or 6 years, started out with a 9" south bend and a small mill from harbor freight. Since upgraded to a much larger grizzly lathe, 12x36. And a bigger mill. Also got a small mini lathe 7x12. I was in refrigeration for 23 years, and cars my whole life. Havn't been to school for machining its just got interested in after getting my southbend. Thanks for letting me join the community.

Welcome Lyle
lots of great folks and lots of info here.
Tin

Welcome aboard Lyle, pull up a chair and join in ;)

CC

Welcome to the forum Lyle!

Ah...another from the Midwest! I'm originally from Springfield, MO (well...near there anyway). Looking forward to pics and vids of your projects!

Yeah I've made a few trips to springfield buying stuff at grizzly. I do plan on taking pictures of my already completed projects and putting them on flickr in the near future.

Lyle,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome to the group Lyle, glad to have you!

Bill

Hi Lyle
I live in Tonganoxie. (10 minutes from KCK) I am 58 and retired. Have been doing metalwork for a couple of years as a hobby. If you want to get together to compare notes I'd be happy to. Good to have you here.

Jon (OGO)

Back