Hello from Colorado

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined a while back and have been reading and admiring the projects and information this group shares. Thought I would introduce myself.

I've always been interested in engines, and messed with them a lot as a kid. My most recent effort along this line was to rebuild an old Cushman motor scooter that I salvaged from a dump in Montana, USA (runs good once again).

I have an older Prazi 5"x12" lathe that I purchased on a whim, and now I'm getting "hooked". I can also mill a bit with it as I have a vice to mount on the cross-slide (maybe not correct name). I got tired of the hacksaw and also bought a Harbor Freight bandsaw.

I will likely continue to just read and learn here, as I don't really have the experience/knowledge of you folks.

Finally, I really like the folks who participate here. It seems you all show a lot of respect for one another with your posts and responses....so it is a "comfortable" environment!

Jack
Loveland, Colorado, USA

Hi Jack,
Welcome to HMEM along with the very friendly and supportive forum members.

Merry Christmas.
Greetingd from faraway Singapore.

Hello and welcome to the forum Jack, and a happy new year as well!
Stew.

Back