• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heat Treat Furnace

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putputman

Reaction score
I have a heat treat furnace that I bought on a tech college auction a few years ago. It needed wiring but I thought I could handle that. Well it has been setting in my shed for 5 years and the only thing I have accomplished is building a cart so I could keep moving it out of my way.

I just listed it on Craigs List for FREE for anyone that would pick it up. Then I thought there might be someone on HMEM that is located close enough to me that might like it. (I would prefer that) It needs to be wired. 220V. It has a Honeywell controller. I don't know if everything else that is needed is there or not. It will require a "spark chaser" to check it out.

If it works, it can be used for heat treating, annealling cast iron castings,
ceramics, or ???.

The price is right. FREE for picking it up. The cart is not included.

Front.jpg

Inside.jpg

Electrical.jpg

Specs.jpg

The furnace was picked up today by a happy HMEM member from just North of the border in Canada. It was very obvious that he will have no problem getting the furnace up & running.
Sure wish I had some of his electrical background.
Best of luck Frank.

Latest posts

Back