Greetings from the Sunshine State

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnacle

Reaction score
Big Hello from north central Florida. I have been following this forum for some time and finally got around to officially joining. I’m new to machining and I have been inspired and a bit intimidated by the fantastic engines your members have built. Additionally, I have gained so much knowledge about machining and engine building from this forum and I thank all those contributors who have shared their experience that has helped me get started building model engines. I have completed two engines, the first was a wobbler from plans on the LMS web site. The second engine was the EZ engine based on plans from this forum and both ran well first time out. Now I’m looking for something a little more challenging. Thanks for a great forum!!!

EZ 2.jpg

EZ3 (800x600).jpg

And a big welcome from down under. Great looking engine.

And another welcome from the fringes of civilisation.

Jim

Welcome from Southwest Florida ( Naples ). Nice looking engine. You said your looking for something a little more challenging for the next build. What do you have in mind?
I have a friend in Summerfield who's a hobby machinist and has a collection of beautifully built engines. He always enjoys talking about machining.
Roger

Welcome from the Space Coast. Looks like you've learned your lessons well, executed with nice aesthetics!

Barnacle: Passed the contact info on to Dana in Summerfield. Roger

Back