Greetings from the Caribbean.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karolh

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I live in Mandeville, Jamaica and am retired having worked in the Bauxite Industry for 34 years and although I am not an engine builder I am an avid R/C model airplane enthusiast having been in the hobby for more than 30 years.

I just happened to come across this site while researching for a suitable silicone aluminium to make a replacement piston for my 22cc gas engine, and so far I have found this site to be full of very informative stuff and you all seem to be a very nice and helpful bunch so I quickly joined up and figure that I will stick around to hopefully learn something new here.

Karol Hanson

Welcome to HMEM Karol. Lots of info here from a great bunch of people.

Welcome aboard.

Must have just terrible weather down there... Doesn't it just kill you to never have to shovel snow?

Wellcome and hi there! I think you will enjoy your stay at the HMEM Hotel, if you are in need of assistance just ask for the nearest forum member and he or she will be at your disposal in a timely manner. :)

All the best,
John.

Thanks for the welcome guys, sure feels like I've found a new home.

kf2qd, we've got lots of shovels down here, but what is the thing you call 'snow' ;)

Maybe we could do a swap, a hurricane for some of your white powder.... naw, I think not as I would not wish a hurricane on an enemy.

Latest posts

Back