Great Customer Service

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfellows

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Last week I ordered about $30 worth of end mills from Enco. Today, when I checked the tracking with UPS, I discovered they were delivered last Friday. Looking around the front door today, they were nowhere to be found. Then I looked up the order confirmation in my email and discovered they were delivered to my old address in Arizona. Oops, forgot to change the shipping address at Enco.

I sent Enco an email apprising them of the situation and within a couple of hours, I got an email back from Enco saying the would issue a pickup order for UPS to retrieve the package and return it to Enco. In the meantime, they would credit my credit card for the amount of the order.

Guess where I'll be buying my supplies from now on, price permitting!

Chuck

Chuck that's great customer service. It echo's my 6 + years experience with them also. I am close enough where most of the stuff I order is here the next day.

Hi Chuck. I have always been completely satisfied with Enco. They packing is top shelf and they usually ship the same day. Their sale prices along with free shipping are great. They always have items in stock and ready for shipment. They are definably NOT a fly by night operation. If I had ordered this morning it would be coming in tomorrow, just like clock work. No b.s., no hassles, no lame excuses, no run around, And if I have a question, they all speak fluent English. I'm a very satisfied and frequent customer. Although sometimes I stray based on price but its always a compromise. Shame on me! ::)

-MB

Metal Butcher said:
Hi Chuck. I have always been completely satisfied with Enco. They packing is top shelf and they usually ship the same day. Their sale prices along with free shipping are great. They always have items in stock and ready for shipment. They are definably NOT a fly by night operation. If I had ordered this morning it would be coming in tomorrow, just like clock work. No b.s., no hassles, no lame excuses, no run around, And if I have a question, they all speak fluent English. I'm a very satisfied and frequent customer. Although sometimes I stray based on price but its always a compromise. Shame on me! ::)

-MB

Ditto

I like them also, I place a good size order a few years ago, big items for me was a good 6" three jaw chuck and a 8" four jaw with the back plates, super pleased with the three jaw, the four jaw was terrible in quality but I am not a machine shop so I will get by I thought, I machined the back plate, went to turn one of the jaws and the nut broke, no pressure to speak of, I called there and Lady starting tell me that they would have to check it out to see if I did something to cause it, she goes on and on, then I said I am going to pay to ship it back, you can keep it and get credit if you can I will call it done, lesson learned I was very nice to her, two days later I get a high quality chuck in the mail, been with them and will stay with them, prices might be better somewhere else but the service is to good to leave, Lathe Nut

Their service has always been top of the line, for me. I buy mainly taps, end mills, and drill rod from them, with a larger item thrown in here and there. Been getting those kind of things from them for about 10 years, and have never had a problem. Never.
I don't see how they've ever made any money off me, with all the free shipping coupons I've used.

Dean

That's really good to know. I've ordered from Enco a couple of times and cannot complain. I'm wary of some of the 'imported' products they sell but otherwise I like them. In fact I got my January 'hot deals' sale flyer today and will be placing another >$25 order with free shipping. I'm sure they are making money off me. If not I'll not grump! ;)

Latest posts

Back