Grandfathers engines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drileyeng

Reaction score
I would like to share some pictures of some of my grandfathers engines. They were left under a bench in his factory covered with dust and crap, over the last few months I have been restoring them. Hope you enjoy appreciate any advice on mistakes I may have made.

Darren

450.JPG

DSC01627.JPG

DSC01649.JPG

DSC01631.JPG

Very nice Darren.

You look to be doing a great job yourself at reconditioning them . How far have you had to go to get them working just a quick clean or has it been a case of new parts and many hours . :bow:

Rob

Rob its been many hours I'm not that good on a lathe or mill and with not having drawings some of it is hit and miss. I am trying to get my son involved so he can help with some of the polishing, I would like to one day find out the make and model of all of them will post next one I finish along with my own Stuart in a couple of weeks.

Darren

Some beautiful engines there, Darren. If you get some of them running, we would enjoy
seeing them. You can put them in the "Photos and Videos" section. People will be looking
for them there.

Dean

Latest posts

Back