Goodbye the old Forum, Glory New !!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luky_luke

Reaction score
Hi all,

that was already a certain number of years I was registered at Home Model Engine Machinist, and here I find myself Junior, how did you manage to maintain your status and date of registration ?

I tried to connect with the Username of the old Forum and Password it is not increased.:mad:

I therefore create a new account, this is probably due to this change, I retrograded...!

I apologize for all my faults, my English is really bad, I hope you can read my post. :wall:

Best regards.
J-M.

Send me a private message with your old user name and I will get you your access.

Junior Member is based on post count and can be changed.

One post and nine karma points. Ya doing good :rolleyes:

Hello,

I certainly do not take pictures planks of my works on the workbench because right now I try to do a retrofit on my milling machine and on my Lathe in CNC , but do I not posted many Drawings and plans before, they are not me ok with, those are mostly plans for a friend French, and this under the "pseudonym luky luke", finally it did not matter, and I'm going to stay under that username, it does bother me that there is nothing in writing "beginner" or junior next to my username, it's rather nice even you rejuvenate me !!

I'll post photos of machines after I have completed the work and they operate every two in CNC.
The electronics is really not made ​​for me, more complicated than the job of machinist.

And given my bad English it is true that I do not post much either, still a great Congratulations for your new Forum.

Best Regards
J-M

Latest posts

Back