Gnome Monosoupape rotary engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert
Thanks for your interest. Please tell me which engine you are looking at. I have drawings for both the Monosoupape and the Lynx, both in 1/3 scale. They are sent out as pdfs for home printing.

The prices are: Monosoupape £50
Lynx £100

Both include extensive construction notes and some photos. Both are dimensioned in inches, except for bearings & gears which are metric. Both models are extremely close to the originals. The Mono requires no castings but the Lynx needs many. I can supply these.

You can pay by Paypal. Let me know and I will send a Paypal invoice to make it easy for you.

Best regards
Wez
I would like to purchase the monosoupape drawings to build the engine. How do I proceed?

I would like to purchase the monosoupape drawings to build the engine. How do I proceed?
Please send £50 to <[email protected]> at Paypal. Let me know your email and I will then send them. Thanks for your interest.
Please note that the price has recently gone up to £65 so you would be getting them at the original price, now 15 years old.

Latest posts

Back