• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engineering in Miniature Issues??

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imagineering

Reaction score
Seeking copies of the Article - James Booth "Cross Engine" as detailed in 'Engineering in Miniature' Dec1989 to Oct1990?? I think the build articles were written by Anthony Mount.

I have the issues that you are looking for, plus the prints to build the engine. I am in the process of building it from scratch. Let me know what I can help you with.
Mike Ripp

Hi Mike,
I've started a different Engine, (Bernays), but I'l be looking at dong the Cross Engine after that. What format are the Engineering Drawings and articles? Do you have the facilities to copy & send the Plans & Articles via Email?
Imagineering

I have already scanned the prints into my computer. They will come as a jpeg. file. There are 31 pages. I will have to scan the magazine articles. You will need to send me your email address so that I can send these too you when I finish scanning them.

Mike Ripp

Latest posts

Back