Engine pictures etc.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjk

Woodworker (reformed)
Reaction score
From August 30 to Oct 13 I was traveling by Motorhome from Winnipeg to Cape Spear Newfoundland. Along the way I took photos of things that interested me such as engines.

The Photos in this album were taken in 3 locations:

A campground outside Ottawa
The Nova Scotia Industrial Museum
The Old Hamilton Waterworks

All of the models in the album were photographed at the waterworks which is the home of 2 beautiful Victorian Beam engines - well worth a visit if you should pass through there. If you do visit that area, the Canadian Warplane Heritage museum is a must see as well. I took photos of engines and linkages I found interesting. As I'm very new to model engines - many things were new to me.

The Hamilton Model Engineering club were about to hold a display of their engines a couple of weeks after I left, but some engines were already there including the permanent collection housed at the waterworks.

The images have been downsized to 1024x768 and JPEG compressed 50%.

If by chance a photo is relevant to something you are doing or if for any reason you want to see an image or images in the original resolution, by all means PM me and I'll send them to you.

http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/kjkroeker/Engines/

Woodguy,
Thanks for posting. Looks like it was an interesting trip.
Dennis

Back